Clinical Lead - Orthotist
Andiamo is a mission driven company with a simple ambition, to allow every person to move as they wish. Thanks to our cutting-edge technology, the journey is already well underway. Our mission is to deliver effective medical devices to every person in the world within 1 week of their need.
We are a growing VC backed business that was founded in 2014 and is focused on delivering an end to end solution for the design and delivery of custom medical devices. Our first focus area are orthoses for children with conditions such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and scoliosis but we will also be expanding into other areas with the aim of supporting people that are impacted by the effects of stroke, diabetes and cancer.
We are focused: positive outcomes and happy families are core to everything we deliver.
We are doers: driven by impact, not ego.
We are leaders: shaping the future of the healthcare industry.
Everyone involved with Andiamo shares in our complete commitment to the mission and the special nature of this company.
Want to know more about us? Check out this recent video as part of our WeWork Global Creator Award.
Andiamo is currently searching for a Clinical Lead who will support Andiamo as we scale a completely digital end to end solution for O&P.
The Clinical Lead's core area of responsibility is to setup, manage, and drive excellence in our clinical and device operations.
Andiamo is a growing VC backed business that was founded in 2014 and is focused on building an end to end solution for the design and delivery of custom medical devices. Our first focus area are orthoses for children with long term conditions such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and scoliosis. We will expand into other areas such as supporting people that are impacted by the effects of stroke, diabetes, and cancer.
- Be an experienced Orthotist with a particular interest in paediatrics
- Led an Orthotic Team and ideally worked closely with orthotic technicians
- Ideally worked in multiple orthotic environments and countries
- Have obtained a BSc in Prosthetics and Orthotics or other suitable appropriate qualifications
Delivery and Operations
You must be able to:
- Work with a highly diverse multi-disciplinary team of designers, engineers, and software developers
- Understand, focus, and manage all aspects of orthosis delivery operations
- Support the setup of the Andiamo R&D Clinic in London
- Support and where appropriate lead on the multiple projects that Andiamo runs
- Build and manage a delivery team, with a focus on service excellence for families
- Create an environment of collaboration between the delivery team and the R&D team
- Implement and grow new programmes and services as determined by the strategic plan
- Complete and present business plans for new services
- Establish an environment that encourages recruitment and retention of staff
- Deep and meaningful work where you will see your impact every day
- A dynamic and co-operative environment where everyone is focused on solving complex problems
- Highly diverse and skilled team which will only support and elevate your clinical practice
- Flexible with times and location of work
- Constant and elevated learning and protected CPD
- Dependant on your experience your role may grow into becoming the Product Owner for Andiamo's end to end solution. Our Product and R&D team conceives and proves out exciting new technology for Andiamo’s future products and features. In this position, you will support the work of a cross functional team, this requires intense collaboration across the delivery and R&D teams
- Highly competitive package.
- Target based bonus scheme.
- Generous equity incentive package.